Economics Topical A Level Paper 3 & Paper 4 contains Cambridge Economics examination papers for Paper 3, and Paper 4 with fully worked solutions. The questions are arranged in yearly form for easy revision and practice. Questions from past examinations have consistently proven to be the best practice for students. Students are capable to apply what they have learned. Students can use the book as a study guide from which to practice the questions and then check their answers. This book is highly recommended for the students who are preparing for their O Level examination.
The book contains past papers on Economics. Aiming to provide students with an effective yet easy-to-follow guide, each chapter in this book consists of;
- Overview of the Topic: This table shows the structure and all the key areas of a topic;
- Objectives: Objectives based on the latest syllabus are given in this part. Students should make sure that they are able to meet all of the expectations before taking the examination;
- Keypoints: This part is featured by concise study notes. All key concepts and formulae are presented to help students consolidate their knowledge learned in class;
- Stop & Think: These are useful learning-type questions provided after each subtopic to help students identify and enhance the learning of key concepts;
- Challenging Questions with Worded Solutions.
At the end of each chapter, challenging exam-type questions enable students to have constant practise for them to apply the concepts that they have learned. Moreover, questions from past examinations have always proved to be the best practice for students. Studying past papers proves to be one of the best ways to practice for students. This method allows students to apply what they learn. A very useful study guide for students is studying past papers.
All the past papers covered in the book stretch over years allowing for a large scope of possibilities to be explored and practised.
Please note that copies might vary from print to print, having different years of past papers covered.