The book contains past papers of Mathematics, with full worked solutions. Mathematics Yearly O Level covers the syllabus for Mathematics O Level. Aiming to provide students with an effective yet easy-to-follow guide, each chapter in this book consists of;
- Overview of the Topic: This table shows the structure and all the key areas of a topic;
- Objectives: Objectives based on the latest syllabus are given in this part. Students should make sure that they are able to meet all of the expectations before taking the examination;
- Keypoints: This part is featured by concise study notes. All key concepts and formulae are presented to help students consolidate their knowledge learned in class;
- Stop & Think: These are useful learning-type questions provided after each subtopic to help students identify and enhance the learning of key concepts;
- Challenging Questions with Worded Solutions.
At the end of each chapter, challenging exam-type questions enable students to have constant practice for them to apply the concepts that they have learned. Moreover, questions from past examinations have always proved to be the best practice for students. Studying past papers proves to be one of the best ways to practice for students. This method allows students to apply what they learn. A very useful study guide for students is studying past papers.
All the past papers covered in the book stretch over years allowing for a large scope of possibilities to be explored and practiced.
Please note that copies might vary from print to print, having different years of past papers covered.