Notes+ English Model Compositions is a rich resource of composition ideas and model compositions so students can improve on their language use in writing and learn to develop creative writing ideas on their own. It covers narrative, descriptive and expository writing.
- Ideas, topics, and model compositions are arranged by writing types so students become familiar with the styles required of each type.
- 120 ideas and model compositions for Continuous Writing
- 200 topics and model compositions for Continuous and Situational Writing
- Vocabulary provides definitions of selected words from the ideas.
- List of idioms included for quick reference.
- Enhanced learning features exercises on the use of idioms.